So, just a little bit of QuickBooks Online Payroll news for sharing.
If you use QBOP (QuickBooks Online Payroll), there are some new features available.
- Document management -- you may now upload and store employee and company documents. You can create folders, rename documents, and upload PDFs, JPGs, and PNGs.
- Payroll item report and in-product view -- You can now run a payroll item report to see all the payroll items your company uses, and see all your payroll items in bulk.
- Managing Contractors -- On the Contractor List, you can now see if a contractor's W-9 information is ready, missing, or still outstanding. Select "Finish setup and pay" to send them an invite or reminder to fill out their W-9
- Filed New Hire reports are available in Archived Forms -- While QBOP has been taking care of your new hire reporting, now the New Hire reports are available as PDFs under Archived Forms.
- More employee information -- Emergency contact & preferred name fields
- Automated I-9 Form.
You may not see all of these new features immediately, but they are being rolled out and should be available soon.
A tiny note here -- I have been certified and will also be supporting FreshBooks users. I chose this as an alternative to QBO for small companies that need a simpler bookkeeping solution.
Thank you All... please let me know if you have any questions about anything!